Port with Mertramar offices
Agility and speed in performing supply operations in dock and at anchor, added to the excellent availability of the product, make Ceuta one of the most competitive ports on the Mediterranean for fuelling.
Its easy connection to Algeciras, to receive spare parts and supplies, and its direct connection to Malaga airport (30 minutes by helicopter), for bringing crew on board, lead numerous shipowners and operators to take advantage of the port call of their ships to perform operations other than bunkering.
A. Mateos & Sons Ltd, Ceuta, offers:
- Coordination for fuel supplies, giving timely information to our clients and suppliers to avoid delays and waits.
- Crew changes and processing of all required permits and authorisations.
- Provision of spares, supplies and repairs.
- Underwater inspections, repairs and cleaning.
- Barges for transferring crew and supplying stores and spare parts.
- Processing of the different permits required for arriving and departing crew.
- Warehousing: bonded and non-bonded.
- Cash deliveries to the captain.
- Medical assistance.
OPL (off port limits) services provided outside the port are primarily available for the delivery of supplies, documentation, spare parts and for bringing crew on board. The Port of Ceuta has two areas where these operations can take place.