Port with Mertramar offices
Other services available
Besides bunkering services, the port has the ability to provide lube oils, spare parts, supplies and repairs, given that the airport is just 3 km from the port. Crew changes are particularly efficient in view of the proximity of the airport, with daily connections to the United Kingdom and simple procedures.
A. Mateos & Sons Ltd, Gibraltar, offers:
- Coordination of fuel supplies (bunkers), giving timely information to our clients and suppliers to avoid delays and waits.
- Crew changes and processing of all required permits and authorizations.
- Provision of spares, supplies and repairs. Underwater inspections, and repairs and cleaning.
- Barges for transferring crew and bringing supplies and spare parts.
- Processing of the different permits required for arriving and departing crew.
- Warehousing: bonded and non-bonded.
- Cash deliveries to the captain.
- Medical assistance.
- P&I representation for different international companies.
OPL (off port limits) services provided outside the port are primarily available for the delivery of supplies, documentation, spare parts and for bringing crew on board. The Port of Gibraltar has two areas where these operations can take place.